Path File Citect Scada 2018

Gab22300

Hi guys ! Hope you all good !

So, I'm beginner in Citect and i need to get the path of a file. I was thinking when i push a buton, this one display a window, where i can find my file and return the path of it.

To do that, I already did : Exec("Explorer.exe")
But it just open the file and not return the path. o_O

In the Citect help, i only found functions where you need to write the path file. But it's quit boring... I want to do it by the explorer.exe or something like that.

Can you help me ?:confused: :site:

Thank you !

Similar Topics

I have some programs that i received from 1 of our programmers whos installing a new machine in our plant. He added them to a external hard drive...
Replies
Views
I am trying to Install RSLinx Classic Lite on a remote machine so I can use the Clock Sync Tool, But I keep getting this error. Error 1320.The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just newly signed up for this forum but i have been here many times already when searching for answers, long may it continue :beerchug...
Replies
Views
When I go to Tools/Options/ in RSLogix 500 and attempt to change anything and then select Apply, I get the following error "Invalid Path For...
Replies
Views
ewrong aka the censored brand of remote access this thing is kicking my butt and im not sure if i am just irritated enough that i am missing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom