Excisting Logix Designer projekt to Emulate

mulderm

Hello,

I am new with the Studio 5000 Logix Designer software.
I have an excisting *.ACD projekt what I want to simulate with the
Studio 5000 Logix Emulate software.
How must I make this and exported the excisting program to the emulate software?

Thnx, mulderm.

You have to create a new project, select the correct emulation processor, copy the code you have to the new project and, as far as I know, replace the IO with memory tags to test.

It's almost as good as non-existent when it comes to emulation capabilities with Rockwell.

Similar Topics

I have IndraLogics PLC software and I simply want to UPLOAD a Indralogics program from a Rexroth PLC Drive??? I have been reading the manual and...
Replies
Views
Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have a issue with communication between two different PLCs. So here is the facts, The Master PLC is Guard Logix 5069 with IP...
Replies
Views
I’ve been tasked with extracting PLC (logix 5572) realtime data, storing it in a database (anything compatible with our data) and displaying it in...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom