How many alarms can be stored or displayed on alarm history?

FTVME

PV+6 and PV+7 Performance Applications = 10000 ; could be increased to 30000 by editing the AlarmMessages.xml file

PV+7 Standard Applications = 500

PV+Compact and PV+6Compact = 200

FTVSE- FactoryTalk Alarms and Events as of CPR9 SR6 = 100000

In FTV, How many alarms can be stored or displayed on alarm history?

Thank you!
Not sure if you mean:
How many can you setup in development on the PC?
Or, how many are stored in the history log during runtime on the PVP?

FTVME

PV+6 and PV+7 Performance Applications = 10000 ; could be increased to 30000 by editing the AlarmMessages.xml file

PV+7 Standard Applications = 500

PV+Compact and PV+6Compact = 200
That is the number of unique alarm (messages) that you can setup in FTView Studio on the PC.

All of the PanelView Plus terminals can have a history log of 10,000 messages during runtime. You can change that number in the Alarm Setup in FTView Studio on the Advanced tab.