How many alarms are active in my FTView ME Application

davpue

Hi everybody. I wan to show a symbol in my displays when one or more alarm conditions exist in my FTView ME application (active alarms), but I don't know how to get this information.
If it is possible I want also to indicate how many alarms are active and how many are pending of recognition by the operator. Any help to solve it will be really appreciated.

I don't see any way at all to do what you wish with only FactoryTrashView ME. There is virtually zero control over alarms. What you could do, of course, with a ton more work, is handle all alarming in the PLC, where it is not too difficult to count the number of ack'ed and unack'ed alarms.

Then just roll your own alarm display in FTrash ME.
Welcome to Rockwell.

Thanks rdrast for your response. I see it the same way as you. Possibilities of do more than basic functionality are very limited.