RSLogix Migration tool

dcam

Lifetime Supporting Member
Im trying to convert a 500 program to control logix. The process keeps stopping because of a destination address in the PID "PD11:0.CVH" It does not like the CVH part. Wish it was easier to post picts, it would make things easier.

So i think CV is control Variable...whats the H? and how do I fix for migration. First cut over by myself.

Control Variable High Limit.........is there a way to call it out differently that the control logix likes?

Since you're using the PD control block, that must be a MicroLogix 1400 program that you're converting.

What version of the Conversion Tool are you using ?

My workaround approach would be to create a dummy integer file and reference that instead of the PD file.

PID is one of the features that needs the most attention to convert from PLC/SLC/MicroLogix to ControlLogix, so you're going to have to put some effort into that part of the program anyhow.