CIP Data Table Read Instrucion Help......

JoseM

Hello forum members. I was hoping if you guys can help me understand why this CIP instruction is error out with this code 16#000C.

CIP error code 0x000C is "Object State Conflict", which could mean that you cannot perform that service on a device while it is being scanned or in run mode.

What device is the instruction targeting and what service code are you specifying?

Similar Topics

I'm having trouble writing data from a CompactLogix PLC to a ControlLogix PLC. My CompactLogix (IP 192.1.5.70) configuration : Mu...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I have a compactlogix L24ER PLC that I am trying to use to send data to a windows 10 PC. It works, but I want to understand why...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody I wish you could help me with this: I have 4 CIP Data table read messages and 1 CIP Data table write message that communicates from a...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm very much a newcomer to PLCs in general and the CIP standard in particular and have a problem I hope someone could shed some...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble reading data from a ControlLogix PLC to a CompactLogix PLC. (Adding the I/O and using produced/consumed tags is not an option)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom