Ab 1749-flex

mobil1syn

Lifetime Supporting Member
coworker randomly mentioned that you could get a flex card with built in disconnects. i cant seem to find anything indicating this, is he disillusion? got a large piece of process equipment built over multiple skids. i am laying it out so each skid will have its own JB with a remote I/O to simplify install. not having a bunch of terminal blocks in the JB would make my life simpler.

He' s probably referring to 1794-TBNFs; these are fused terminal bases to be used with 8-point Flex Output modules.
Also, the 1794-TBKD bases provide 16 knife switches for disconnecting the attached wiring.

You might call the TBNF fuse assemblies 'built-in' disconnects since releasing the fuse sockets will open the attached field wiring.

Last edited:
He' s probably referring to 1794-TBNFs; these are fused terminal bases to be used with 8-point Flex Output modules.
Also, the 1794-TBKD bases provide 16 knife switches for disconnecting the attached wiring.

You might call the TBNF fuse assemblies 'built-in' disconnects since releasing the fuse sockets will open the attached field wiring.
thank you, that is exactly what he was talking about.