S7-300 program file is not opening.

Saudi jamal

Hi guys,
I am trying to open back up program to my simatic pg but program file is not opening and message coming windows lenguage setting is not correct. I try but not success. Kindly see image and help me to solve this issue.
Thanks.
Uj

Thanks for support but this program is opening to other laptop but only problem in simatic pg. I try to upload the image but facing little problem.
Kindly wait.
Thanks.

Hello guys,
I am facing language problem when I am opening the S7-300 plc program. Kindly see image.
Please support and guide me.
Thanks.

IMG_20190630_061328.jpg

Sorry. Yes I see and try but same.
I want to inform you that this upto now we don't installed Excell and word file to this simatic field pg. Is it reason for not opening comment including backup file. Kindly support.

First of all, if you are seeking support, please seek your support at Siemens site, since we do not get paid here.
Secondly, you are dealing w/ the Germs stuff, and they tend to protect everything like the password craps. You did not say what os you are using, but you can try to add a language to your os.

open your project folder in S7Proj, go to Global and delete language file. Then will be able to normally open project

Dear pustiss,
sorry for asking very small things.please dont mind.i removed language file from global but still same but i am not sure was it right place to remove language file.kindly see image and find where is my mistake.
regards.

project_image.PNG administrative level saudi arabia.PNG you want say remove language file.PNG you mean global file here.PNG

Attachments

• administration level language change after warning message came.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 6