Panelview 300 migration of program

Arizona

I need to utilize the program of Panelview 300 standard into Panelview 7 plus. Can anyone plzz help in this regard??

And dont be fooled by thinking it will convert 100% - you will get a load of errors and a lot of graphic problems - least I did when I did a 1400e to a Pvplus 1500 a good few years ago.

It seems the converter was never really finished at that time - I was very disappointed and what I thought would be a day or so was more than a week on site.

The other thing that caught me out (from memory as it was a long time ago) was that to do the import you needed to have FTStudio running on a 32Bit windows machine (mine was 64 bit) and I got some bizarre errors, took a day before someone emailed me back from support to say I needed to do the import on 32bit and then switch to 64bit once imported.....

Maybe they have polished all this up now but if they haven't and its still the same then it was a ball ache......

Last edited: