FT HMI Screen control based on a value selected

kartithamizh

hello,
I am using FT ME v9.00. I need to load screens based on a product number (1-4). There are few display screens and few unique to the product being selected.Say, if product number =1 , it has to load all the common screens along with the unique screen associated with it. Structure looks something like shown in the picture.

Drawing1.jpg

I typically do my HMI animations in the PLC. By that I mean I will toggle a bit within the PLC and attach that to the Animation--Visibility and then set it either to Invisible or Visible. The bonus to doing it in the PLC versus writing an expression within FTVS ME is that it can be edited online if you ever needed to change the animation on the button on the HMI, from the PLC. Versus needing to modify it in FTVS then re download an .mer to the PVP.