ABB ACH580 accessory 24VDC

g.mccormick

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a ACH580 coming to run a pump and valve for a cooling water loop.

The ACH580 will be providing 24VDC to the valve actuator (Belimo ARX24-MFT), and to the temp transmitter. I would like to utilize a combination temp/flow transmitter.

Does anyone have any experience with how much over that stated 250mA the ACH580 will provide for its accessory 24VDC?

My loads are:
Valve motive power 3.5W=146mA@24VDC
Temp/Flow Transmitter power stated as <100mA.

So total load per speciations <= 246mA. That's really close the 250mA. Does anyone have any experience with home much margin may be in that 250mA stated figure? If the devices take a bit more on startup or other, then I don't want the whole thing to not work..

Similar Topics

I rarely need to add a network card to the drives we install... very rarely. But my sales-guy said he needs to quote a network-connected ACH580...
Replies
Views
Is anyone familiar with an ACH580 drive? I'm trying to utilize the external PID1 to control a valve for temperature control. I think I have it...
Replies
Views
does anyone have an install or know if/where i can download it for the following "ABB PS501 Control Builder Plus V2.3 " the software was a free...
Replies
Views
Hello, It is mandatory to use VFD IF i use IE5 electrical motor? What happens If connect it directly as delta without VFD? Please look at motor...
Replies
Views
Hi hoping someone can assist me with current issue I am experiencing with an ABB drive. Problem I’m experiencing is a ABB drive supply a large...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom