Open Source SCADA Software for Mitsubishi PLC FX3U Series

akhmadzaki

Does anyone here have suggestions of open source SCADA software that can be used for Mitsubishi PLC FX3U Series. I want to monitor its data (input/output) and display it on the desktop, web, and also mobile phone. Communication with the PLC is done through FX3U-ENET-ADP ethernet module.

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Hello,

I was curious which protocol would be used so I looked at:

FX3U-ENET-ADPINSTALLATION MANUAL

And it had this:

8) Users can monitor the information and device values stored in the main unit and FX3U-ENET-ADP from a browser in a personal computer using the data monitoring function.

Seems “free”.

Last edited: