Siemens Rotary Servo In Torque Mode

JD
Also trace the torque and compare what the torque sensor shows and what the drive trace torque shows
I hope that makes sense

Just to close the loop on this I worked for hours on tuning the servos in yesterday. Played with the P and I until I was able to reduce the torque to an acceptable level. Siemens then supported me today while we did some runs and they agreed that the torque was within the motors capabilities. So the strategy that I have with the technology objects is sufficient without have to switch to a direct torque mode.

Thanks to all the members who jumped in on this.

Similar Topics

Currently, I am using an old siemens encoder p/n:6fx2001-5ss24, 25bit, 10-30V with their own mating connector. SSI interface. Since the...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , It has been decades since I have done anything with Siemens . What is the Siemens name of their Servo Product Line and what...
Replies
Views
I'm using the Siemens PRONETA software to do some IO testing currently. I love the simplicity and fast testing capability. Does anyone know about...
Replies
Views
Hi, First time user of S5 Siemens. Is there any solution on how to solve this kind of error. HMI OP7 $613 DB-error No. 11 (0: 15) Siemens PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an issue where I want to simulate an Siemens HMI panel, through NAT connection to a PLC. I have the possibility through extended...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom