Wonderware InTouch 9.0 Trend Pens

zacslade

Hi All,

I'm upgrading a client SCADA to reflect some new hardware. The client has WW InTouch 9.0, and I don't think I'll be able to convince them to go through the licensing for a new version of WW.

They have a trend with 6 pens on it, and I need to add 3 more pens to this trend, but I only seem to have the option to add 2 more.

Am I crazy, or does WW InTouch only allow 8 pens on their trends?

Thanks,
Zac

There is a 16 pen trend wizard item from memory. But it's been a while since I've used classic Intouch trending..

I'd agree that some discussion with the operators may be required to figure out what items are relevant to each other, and build a second trend. Even if the second trend has some duplicate pens from the first.