TIA Portal V13Sp1

504bloke

Lifetime Supporting Member
Has anyone got a download link for it ?

I have Sp2 but (I think) need SP1

Have an old 1500 plc and it shows as programmed in V13SP1 with fw<1.8

13sp2 sees it but no upload available and all online and diagnostics blanks
14,15,15,1 all the same as 13sp2

v16 shows all the online and diagnostics (which is how I can see it was programmed in V13sp1) but no upload available

So im guessing I need V13SP1 - which doesnt seem to be available on siemens site.......

I have the DVD (cd) for V13SP1 but its the basic version and I need the professional version

Thought id ask here in case im being stupid

Call your distributor. They may have it on DVD collecting dust.

Interesting note from Siemens, seems they don't offer it any more:
Updates for TIA Portal V13 are currently only available on the basis of V13 SP2.

One of the reasons for this is that Microsoft only provides security updates for Windows 10. Compatibility with Windows 10 was introduced for TIA Portal V13 with Service Pack 2. TIA Portal V13 SP1 projects can be used directly in TIA Portal V13 SP2 without any upgrade. There are no additional license costs for converting from TIA Portal V13 / V13 SP1 to V13 SP2.
Link

Dave:

I do have the Step 7 V13 full package. I can zip it and upload it and I would send you the link directly through private messaging. Please confirm you need this because is a big file.

Dave:

I do have the Step 7 V13 full package. I can zip it and upload it and I would send you the link directly through private messaging. Please confirm you need this because is a big file.

hi my friend i need tia portal v13 sp1 program. I wonder if you uploaded to the cloud.