AB Panelview C400 - Setting Numeric Keypad Size

GearGuy2001

Hey everyone,

Somewhat new to the panelview c400 series (2711C-T4T) but had programmed its bigger brother the c600 series. I am using the web interface to make the screen if that affects anything.

My issue is when I enter a field that requires a numeric keypad I have no way to change the size of the pop up keypad and on the C400 it is either Small or with the press of a button on it even smaller. (1.2" x 1.4" approx at largest "size"). This can make it tricky for the operators to input numbers without using a touchpen.

On the C600 the keypad is scaled up slightly and is a non-issue.

I have searched High and Low in the interface including trying increasing the default font size but no cigar. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!