Panelview c400 (2711c-t4t)

driverx

Hi everybody,
I have HMI PanelView C400 (cat: 2711C-T4T) there is a program that runs directly run as startup,
I don't have access to the menu: goto configure mode,
Is there a way to get into configure mode.
thank you

The techniques that work with the PanelView Standard (startup button presses) or the PanelView Plus (USB keyboard, Autorun batch file on removable storage) do not, to my knowledge, work with the PanelView Component or PanelView 800 terminals.

On pre-v3.11 firmware terminals, you can use the PanelView Explorer embedded webpage to switch the terminal to Configuration Mode.

But on later firmware, your only option is to return the terminal to default conditions.

This details and links are in the RA Knowledgbase, article QA7557 (Access Level: Everyone).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Ken,
thanks for the link, i try this one :
Plug a keyboard into the USB port and press the Ctrl, Shift, Alt, and Windows key simultaneously.

I have this message in HMI screen : 2032:Return to out of box (Yes F1 ;No F2).
I choose F1, in thise case I lose all of programme inside.
it works fine for me.

Thanks for that feedback !

It makes sense that that feature might be present, but I had not found documentation about it.