CodeSys Webvisu

boneless

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi all!

So I am still playing around with my home made sprinkler system. This one.

The communication keeps dropping, and I think that might be because of either my ISP connection being ****ty or the fact that the outside box is just inside the WiFi range.

So I have set up a little dedicated network with my Raspberry Pi and Arduino, different range from my "main" network. Seems to be working pretty good.

But..

I want to be able to connect to the web visualization from my original network. My new routers IP is 192.168.1.99 on the WAN side, and 192.168.2.1 on the LAN side. My PI has 192.168.2.3. My visu page is on 192.168.2.3:8080/sprinkler.htm.

I can connect to the new router perfectly. But when I try to forward port 8081 to the PI it doesn't work.

Long story short:
If is set up a port forwarding from 8081 -> 8080.
And type in: 192.168.1.99:8081/sprinkler.htm do I get forwarded to 192.168.2.3:8080/sprinkler.htm? Or does it only work for IP's without an extention (/sprinkler.htm)?

I wanted to separate the two ranges.

It somehow, magically started to work tho, without me doing a thing, thanks! :)