Checking DC Resistance of a Transformer

I was told this machine caught fire about a year ago around the transformer when the whole plant electrical system single phased. They since put in a phase balance detector that will kill the main power to the machine.

I don't see how a 3 phase transformer with a delta primary would go bad or catch fire only from single phasing. All this makes me suspicious that it has the wrong transformer.

I expect to be back at this plant this week and intend to do a little more investigating.

Is this a European machine 400V/50Hz?
Instead of 480Delta to 400Y, I have had much better result with 480D - 380Y transformer.

Is this a European machine 400V/50Hz?
Instead of 480Delta to 400Y, I have had much better result with 480D - 380Y transformer.
Yes, it was built in Austria about 15 years ago. The main reason for the transformer is because the mold heaters were designed for the voltage in Europe.