You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old October 18th, 2017, 12:34 PM   #1
Furbs
United States

Logix Task Monitor

Is there a way to get the data about the CPU Usage into our HMI? I see that Rockwell can read the task scan time and the configuration time, which will give us some indication, but this does not account for CPU Usage for All Tasks. Is there way to pull in all the background task information as well? I've browsed from FactoryTalk and I've looked through the GSVs but I dont see anything terribly useful. We have over 100 PLCs and I'd like to make a dashboard screen to view all these so we know when we need to increase a period time for a task. Currently we have to suspect a CPU is high, then run the Task Monitor to determine how bad it is.

We have ControlLogix, versions 19 - 28.

Thanks in advance,
Old October 18th, 2017, 12:45 PM   #2
jkerekes
United States

Plant PAx has an add-on instruction for this.
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum