KRONES TG4001 device and PDWin/LTC3 software

AK5fa

Dear all,

I have a KRONES TG4001D4KGP3GP16D device. But I couldn't find any manuals for it on the Internet.
Is it the same as Checkmat? Would the PDWin (WinXP) and LTC3 (DOS) software work with it?

If so, what kind of cable should I use to connect to the device? (it has a 25-pin female DSUB port with RS232/TTY label)
Also, is there a special method to switch the KRONES device into the Transfer mode (for upload or download)?

If someone has any experience with this or similar KRONES devices and PDWin/LTC3 software, please reply.
Any pieces of manual or connector pin-out would be very helpful...
Or any advice on the subject.

Many thanks in advance!

AK5fa

KRONES TG4001 device and PDWin/LCT3 software

Dear all,

I have a KRONES TG4001D4KGP3GP16D device. But I couldn't find any manuals for it on the Internet.
Is it the same as Checkmat? Would the PDWin (WinXP) and LTC3 (DOS) software work with it?

If so, what kind of cable should I use to connect to the device? (it has a 25-pin female DSUB port with RS232/TTY label)
Also, is there a special method to switch the KRONES device into the Transfer mode (for upload or download)?

If someone has any experience with this or similar KRONES devices and PDWin/LTC3 software, please reply.
Any pieces of manual or connector pin-out would be very helpful...
Or any advice on the subject.

Many thanks in advance!

AK5fa

It's LCT3, not LTC3. Also, I meant to ask if this device are included in any of the Checkmat systems?
Sorry, for the typo.

KRONES TG4001D4K3GP16D information & software?

It's LCT3, not LTC3. Also, I meant to ask if this device are included in any of the Checkmat systems?
Sorry, for the typo.

Another correction. The proper model name is:
TG4001D4K3GP16D. But this doesn't help anyway.
There is absolutely NO information about that series of devices that
I can find on the Internet.

Does anybody has any information on this subject? Not official, maybe from past experience?