(RSLogix)Axis - correct servo model in catalog number

Henze

Hi PLC experts :)

I’m working on a project in studio 5000 Logix designer with several servo motors, I'm trying to set the properties for them.

Ran into a stop when I need to choose catalog number, at my documentation I can see it’s a VPL-B1306F, but when I need to choose 3 option -Q, -C and -P.

What does the last letter stand for?
Is it the attach gearbox called Vacuum gear PUL100-7-P2, and it’s a VPL-B1306F-P because of the P2?

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, Ho do I go about making changes to a "Motion Axis Parameter" e.g. PositionScalingNumerator that is currently grayed out in the...
Replies
Views
I'm not quite sure how to use a photo-eye to raise and lower a boom to avoid running into an object as it passes over top and maintain a set...
Replies
Views
In my program, I'm trying to check and see if one of the axis objects is in a ready state. So, I'm using a GSV to get the axis configuration...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m working with a virtual axis in RSLogix and I have code using the .ServoActionStatus of data type AXIS_VIRTUAL. I can’t for the life...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom