Length monitoring

roxtech

Hi,
I want to monitor cut length of sheet. I have Siemens CPU 314C. I have one encoder installed on feed roller. I have proxy sensor for cut end detection. I try to get counting with SFB47. I use proxy sensor for hardware interrupt and cancel counting. I did not find accurate length. when ever i try to move count value to data block. i did not find accurate counting with positive edge detection. May i using correct function or it will be done in positioning control. I don't want any controlling. i just need size of sheet.
my encoder is 2048ppr. 24v TTL.
Kindly help me if you have any experience on it.
Thanks in Advance.

Similar Topics

Hello everybody, I believe that I will find experts here who have already solved a similar topic. I need to calculate the length of the...
Replies
Views
Maybe this is just not possible, or maybe I am doing something wrong. Background; I have a data array of over 1500 products. For sorting I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I see that the Block Transfer Read instruction can read a max length of 64 words I have a Hilscher gateway to map DeviceNet Slave to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm working with an old ACM3710 device and I'm encountering an issue with the data frames I'm sending over an RS232 connection...
Replies
Views
Good day all. I have an RS-485 topology question. I am hoping for some guidance so that I can make a confident calculation/decision that this will...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom