SCL FC blocks make LAD program stop

balazs482

As soon as an FC block (written by me in an SCL source file, inserted in a LAD project) gets signal, the program stops. If it's in a network, but has no signal in, the program runs. I can upload a download link for the project if that helps... (Variables are named in Hungarian but that should not be a problem). (Siemens Symatic S7) (Also I couldn't get "ELSE IF" to work, but that's not a big deal in my code.)

Thanks!

You probably have a zero division or some out of bounds array. That would only halt the CPU when called. ELSE IF is ELSIF in Structured Text (Siemens SCL)

Similar Topics

Hi All, Just a quick question to see if anybody has found a work around for the symbolic / numbering of datablocks in SCL in TIA Portal V12 ...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to read out the cpu time and put the the time in arrays in different datablocks. I have wrote the code in SCL but when I compilate the...
Replies
Views
Hi! I want to understand this code, who does is word. IF #"Sample timer".Q =1 THEN FOR #Ic := 1 TO 16 DO IF ((#Ic + 1) < 17) THEN //<...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an intermediate-advance knowledge of programming with TIA Porta in Ladder, would you recommend me to start learning SCL for it to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom