Button in a faceplate (wincc flex)

userxyz

eventsss.JPG

It's not possible to add a button in a faceplate ? or is it ???

What I need is, when u hit the correspondending function key, there is another screen that opens, every barfaceplate has a button to open a window... but I cannot do it like this I think

Yes it is - I started my faceplate by pasting an existing screen into a layout , then all you have to do is go to EVENTS in the buttoin setup and point it to the instance you need in your faceplate structure - I would assume that you can drag and drop a button as you normally would . There is no need to try and create an association , just modify the button action properties .

Hey

Burt in the proporty interface of the faceplate (on the right) I can not select button-events.

Should I first make an event on the button in the faceplate ?

Another thing, on press goto screen 1, ... such thing looks unpossible... ?

Burt in the proporty interface of the faceplate (on the right) I can not select button-events.

You're looking in the wrong place. Go to the events interface not the property interface and drop and drag it across there.