Getting error `Unable to start process for the following command:DatalogOn xxxxx`

agustaf9

I am trying to connect to an odbc database using Factory Talk View Studio SE 8. I've got it setup in the windows odbc data sources and factory talk is connected (I can see the tables from the Data Log settings menu). When I run the data log command I get the errror `Unable to start process for the following command: DatalogOn xxxxx`. Does anyone know what might be happening, or where I can view a more detailed log?

When I log to a file instead of the database everything seems to work alright.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

The application was working in Twincat 4022.16 Used VM for offline. recently changed the laptop and the getting the error with Message as below...
Replies
Views
We are using wincc scada WinCC system software V7.5 SP2 , connected to few plc . Past 3 weeks we getting this alarm continously when we checked...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am getting a Fatal Error of 0xc0000005(-1073741819) While installing V21.03 on Computer(please refer to the attachment ) please help
Replies
Views
I am getting the following error on my PLC and I haven't experenced this kind before. What should I do? I can't find that error code online. We...
Replies
Views
can any one help me out?? I am setting up IFIX(5.0) scada on a computer after re-installation of OS(Windows XP). I have the old back up files(the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom