AB Software

CaspianSage

I was going through my software archive and found some software maybe some folks can benefit from that I no longer need.

Among the software I have is the drivers for a 1747-UIC USB to DH485 Interface converter,

6200 PLC 2 and 5 Programing software (Yes I hear you, but DOS is not dead in my world)

PLC2 - PLC 5 conversion program on one of my file servers but I will have to hunt it down. I used the program to upgrade a PLC2 to a 5 for Remington Arms a while back and it worked unbelievably good. All I had to do was change some constants because the 5 runs twice as fast. That program was given to me by a local AB distributor and is FREE but not supported so there are no copyright issues to worry about.

I think I have some other stuff so if you are not able to find something you need let me know.

So,.. if anyone is in pinch I will gladly zip up what you need and send it as long as I am not violating any copyrights.

PM me your email address and I will send it to you

I don't use it and you can't buy it anymore so I don't think there is any issue of copyright violation. I might make ISOs of the floppy disks, I will see what works best. I am asuming you have DOS 6.22 although it does work on WIN 95 and 98 I think, I Don't think I have tried it on XP.

Hey, any chance to get that conversion utility ?
I might be converting a file soon (if I am able to open it to begin with).
Also if you don't mind sending me 6200 as well....this looks like one of those (having ABMENU.exe and ABSHELL.exe files).