delta PLC FROM/TO not working

PCminister

there is a dvp04pt module from delta here and it has a problem with rs485 and i want to change the Comm protocol with a DVP28SV.
my problem is that although i can change address number with FROM/TO function but i cant change CR#32 that changes communication protocol can u tell me what is the problem with my program:
https://ibb.co/mEbH8F

just curious as I have never seen the "TOP" function and I can't find a reference to it in the WPLSoft literature.
I have tried recreating the two lines of code that are in the image you posted but it does not compile.

Is the temperature module connected to the 28SV or do you have it as a stand-alone unit?
If you have the module connected to the CPU (or MPU as Delta calls them), via the backplane, then you cannot change the communication settings.

Last edited:
it is connected to the MPU.

how can i change the communication setting then?

if i cant connect to it as a stand alone unit and cant change the setting by connecting it to a MPU then how can i change its Comm protocol to what it was?

you can try to default the unit (CR33) <-- I have been told that this should reset the comms settings too but I have not tried it.

what exactly did you change in CR32?
CR32 is just for changing the baud rate, CRC checks and the mode i.e. ASCII or RTU. you should be able to communicate with it from the MPU via RS485 by changing the MPU settings to match.

reset.jpg

problem solved
used the wizard and connected to the module using 485.

however thank u for the response

the intention to help other people is priceless