Looking for small Wireless RTD's to replace wired RTD on moving gripper

Good Afternoon ,

I am looking for a stable small wireless RTD. We have a wired RTD on a gripper that moves during normal operation. We have a lot of problems with broken wires . I searched for wireless RTD's , but I seen were too big for our application. Have any of you seen any small wireless RTD's ?

Thanks so much n advance ,

On the gripper change the wiring to a good flexible type of wire with a crane cable, it may be any type of cable.
another way is to put the sensor on a stand and put the object against the sensor.
In most cases the resolution is not good enough.
a way could be to use arduino or an XTR105.

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon , This may be a different subject on this forum . I have been brainstorming a project with my hometown. Like many small and...
Replies
Views
What I'm trying to do is essentially make a strobe light. I have a lighting machine what uses 110 for the output for the lights to create...
Replies
Views
Hej ! I have just purchased a Dymo Labelmanager 420P. It is a label printer that has both keyboard and display, and can attach to a PC via USB...
Replies
Views
hi guy's i am looking for a small PLC(somthing like microPLC) with the folloing properties: 1.built in small LCD screen for short msg. 2.I/O : 3...
Replies
Views
Text : I'm designing a system that is controlling a number of motors distributed throughout a building. I have one panel controlling them all. I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom