InTouch DB Load Issue

Happy Memorial Day all!,

Looking for some help with loading intouch tags from CSV. I seem to be stuck in a never ending loop.

1) I use a "tag decimator" excel spreadsheet with VB macros to "break" the DB Dump into categories (i.e. IODisc, IOMessage, AlarmGroups, ect...) and then create individual CSV's for each category.

2) I cant load the Alarm Groups, the load fails with error: Line 15 Alarm Inhibitor "XXXXXX" not found.
I assume this is because the discreet tag for the inhibitor is not added yet.

3) I cannot load the IODisc tags because the error : Line 3 Group "XXXXX" is not found

4) I cannot add the groups because there is no way to load them from DB, at least I dont think there is.

How do I get these tags added? should I just make them all $system? does anyone know how to add the groups from DB load?