Curious

John Morris

Lifetime Supporting Member
curiuos 1.PNG

Studio v31
FTV v10.01

Found the logic was acting backwards. so I switch the name plates on the three way "Control Mode"

Right is the FactoryTalk View .apa

Left is the .mer

I have created runtime 3 times and have been unable to get it to switch.

Three way condition, Multi state indicator, grouped with three momentary switches, grouped behind, and a animation"Visibility "

To contrast the switch on the right, "Direction" was also labeled backwards. I switched the REV and FWD, Created a Runtime once and it took. The switch condition is identical, with the exception of one less momentary push button.

Ill post the resolution if I can find it before you geniuses

Otherwise an help making me feel completely stupid for overlooking something simple, would be greatly appreciated:p

Tried to Create at various levels of grouping just before losing animation, nope didn't change, still backwards.

I changed the logic. (moving on).............................>>>

Ill throw some more time at it later. see if i can figure it out.

Silly suggestion...

Check the file date creation on the .mer file... is it changing to the date/time of the most recent creation? Maybe your brand new ones are going to a different directory for some reason? I just thought I would start with a basic thing you could check...

Good suggestion

I checked the ME runtime file under RSViewEnterprise, all the creations are numbered and in temporal order.

Thank you for the suggestion