Siemens Dos Programming Tool

assessor

Hi, I have problems with my TISOFT DOS application used for programming Siemens 505 PLC..
Well, in fact it does not word.. some files are corrupted..

The WIndows version called Softshop does not work very well sometimes.. i.e losting communication during a very big loading.

I really appreciate any comments about where download TISoft again... or if some one can send it to me zipped..nice..

Thanks a Lot

Similar Topics

G
Has anyone come up with a way to program an S7-200 PLC (New Series 226) with the old Dos software??? I've programmed with Dos for many years and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a CPU 317-2DP Firmware Version V2.1.8. In TIA Portal only V2.6 is available, and there is no option to upgrade FW. Then I open it...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, i am new to Siemens plc programming and i am in need of some help. yesterday we had an S7-1200 CPU 1214C fail to turn on an output to...
Replies
Views
Hi PLC people, think about this scenario: The PLC is somehow connected to the same network with the facilities` network. Then someone connects to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I've had this issue for the last 2 days where I try to assign the profisafe address to an IO block (6ES7 146-6FF00-0AB0) but when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom