Help, S7 DOS for Siemens 22x Series

G
Has anyone come up with a way to program an S7-200 PLC (New Series 226) with the old Dos software???

I've programmed with Dos for many years and have really tried to get into the swing of things and have tried to program with MicroWin V3.1, but have found it time consuming (neumonics are just not the same as the Dos 4 lines Wrap around) and difficult to troubleshoot.

At one stage I managed to be able to talk to the new 226's until the latest firmware came around and now I can't get in any more. Which forces me to use MicroWin, but what I actually do is program in the old Dos Software and then get into microwin, load the VPU and them download it to the PLC. The Microwin is used only for interfacing to the PLC and never edit in it.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated

Just to give you

You'll need the newer Windows version of the software. Even the old Windows version (S7-Win16 V2.11) I have doesn't support the S7-22X.

Kind regards,