ERROR TRANSLATION MOV PLC 5 to STUDIO 500

VickyPumero

Good morning.

I am making a migration of a control logic from RsLogix5 to Studio 5000. One of the errors I have

The two points that appear in the tag of the source that instruction or operation means?

Thanks for the help you can give me (y)

15.PNG

The basic problem is that RSLogix5000 cant use a pointer from an array. It has to be a stand alone tag. But the next problem you will have is 5000 does not allow indirect pointer to arrays. But fear not there is a way. See my thread here on how to use a message instruction for the PLC to read to itself and then you can indirect tags and tag arrays.
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=105602

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone. Not posted on here for a long time, but I am hoping someone can help me. I am doing a differential pressure calculation in a L27ERM...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have a issue with communication between two different PLCs. So here is the facts, The Master PLC is Guard Logix 5069 with IP...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens guys! I am experiencing SF fault on our S7-300 (6ES7 315-2AH14-0AB0) CPU from time to time. I've checked the diagnostic buffer and...
Replies
Views
Hello..I am new to Plc.I have Mitsubishi Melsec Fx3Ga-40MR PLC controlling a machine for packing powder.Currently the Plc has issue which power...
Replies
Views
hello, I'm a student and for my final grade I have to repare a sepro robot. the only problem I have for now is that i have an error code 3...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom