Opinion/advice for replacing ageing PLC

I would just hire someone for the job who can specs hardware and write software. Then trust his recommendation. On the end, it doesn't matter what kind of PLC is going to run in the background. Probably you won't notice it for next xxx years :)

I would just hire someone for the job who can specs hardware and write software. Then trust his recommendation. On the end, it doesn't matter what kind of PLC is going to run in the background. Probably you won't notice it for next xxx years :)

I would do but I don't know of anyone.

Similar Topics

I'm looking forward Iconics. I had previously extensive experience with Citect and little bit less experience with Wonderware. Pros and cons with...
Replies
Views
It is rare that I ask for opinions. But here goes. Currently using a low cost NUC for an hmi. Looking for a low cost NUC or similar. thoughts
Replies
Views
In my project, I have created a UDT for VFD driven motor. The UDT has elements of .SpdCmd, .ManSpdCmd, .MinLim, .MaxLim among others. The idea...
Replies
Views
We are in a mechatronics class currently learning the beginnings of PLCs. There are a few things I think we are being misinformed on and I'd like...
Replies
Views
What on earth is wrong with them? a) Some in imperial, some in metric b) Some in imperial or metric, undefined, at 1:2 scale c) Have fun with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom