What is the salary Range for a PLC Programmer's first job

IdealDan

Hi Friends!
what salary range(on monthly base) should a beginner expect after his training as a PLC programmer with position as a 'Technical Team Leader'(Trained to train others) in a start up company partnering with a PLC OEM?.

Hi it can vary a lot. Depends on your country, location, industry, experience, responsibilities etc

What does a 'fully upto speed" guy earn and maybe half that for a trainee role. If your a green trainee just suck up the training and experience

$1,000,000 usd

And that's on the (Monthly basis) that the PM asked about. Holy COW MAN!

More accurately, perhaps between 45 000 to 75 000 ANNUAL for a first timer that gets it, and is producing results. Then he gets a new job, bigger projects and a new and improved salary!

Then he does it all over again........

Hi Friends!
what salary range(on monthly base) should a beginner expect after his training as a PLC programmer with position as a 'Technical Team Leader'(Trained to train others) in a start up company partnering with a PLC OEM?.

is my long lost uncle paying the bill?

in all honesty it really depends on a lot of factors, for example I was in the middle east and accidentally got interviewed for an "Indian" position, just how it works over there, and was offered roughly $200usd a month and a bag of rice I think like 10kg or so per month

in all honesty it really depends on a lot of factors, for example I was in the middle east and accidentally got interviewed for an "Indian" position, just how it works over there, and was offered roughly $200usd a month and a bag of rice I think like 10kg or so per month

What did you do with all that rice?