OPC-Server Help

Prince

Hi

I am a novice guy in the PLC business (Just a year). Can anybody here help me to understand what is OPC-Server ? is it a Siemens product ? if not, whose ? when it is a need and when it is a must ? and How can I find documents about how to select the propper type of the OPC software and how to configure and use normal visual softwares or Wincc and also Siemens PLCs with this server ?

Thnx for the help pals :)

Similar Topics

Hi, I have attempted to move some software that runs in XP from an obsolete APC to a new windows ten APC. The new APC is running VMware and I...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a system of 2 PLCs Siemens CPU 315 - 2PN/DP (with a program Simatic S7 V5.5) and PC station runs Siemens OPC server Simatic net...
Replies
Views
Hi; I had designed an HMI in RS View32 Works and an SLC-5/05 had connected with that HMI via direct driver. Now as per requirement, i need to...
Replies
Views
Hey, i want to setup a siemens OPC-server but i cant find what i need. Im need to read data from 10 Siemens S7 system over TCP/IP and it´s around...
Replies
Views
Hi there I'm trying to install OPC Server on a WinCC Client PC. WinCC is running and everything is working. When I try to install OPC Server, I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom