Convert FTView ME 8.1 program into FTView ME 8.0

Tracon

I created a project in FTView ME 8.1 and we need to install it for a customer who will want to edit it, but they only have FTView ME 8.0. I cannot figure out a way to convert version 8.1 to 8.0 and I am getting so frustrated I am about to just recreate the entire project in FTView 8.0.

I have tried to individually import each display, I have tried to save the runtime file to version 8.0 and I make sure to check the box "Always allow conversion." But I can't figure out where I am supposed to convert it.

Has anyone else figure out how to do this?

Nevermind

I just realized all I had to do was restore the runtime file and it worked. I am just really tired today guys, ignore this thread haha.