RSLogix 5000 Function Block Diagrams

HLeap

I just upgraded my RSLogix 5000 software from version 12 to Version 13. Now I cannot view any Function Block Diagram program files. They show up in Tasks tree but when I click on them nothing happens. I can't create a new Function Block Diagram program file either. What am I doing Wrong?? I had no trouble with Version 12 in this respect.

Check Help -> About -> More Info

You will see all installed options.
You probably installed standard version which does not have FBDs

Yep, thats was it....Thanks. Allen Bradley needs more money for the Full or Professional Edition.

But you should still be able to view the routines regardless of which version you have. Unless I am mistaken, I think it's only the editing that is limited to the higher $$ versions.

OG