Send email through PLC.

ksarvesh0302

Hi all,
I am using Allen Bradley chassis with 1756 EN2T and 1756 EWeb card and I am trying to send a test email based on a trigger from the PLC. I am new to the concept of SMTP. Can you please explain how this can be achieved or any other alternative to this ?

I am trying to send a test email through the GUI of the 1756 EWEB Module. I get the error message " Unable to connect to SMTP mail relay server". I tried pinging the mail relay server and the response is good.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I have my mitsubishi FX 1N sending text messages through my maestro gsm modem, when a given input is pulsed.( eventually it will be when...
Replies
Views
can the slc500 5/05 send a email and text over Ethernet ?
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking guidance on configuring my Rockwell Allen-Bradley PLC logic to enable SMS sending through my Secomea module. While I have...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use my Beckhoff PLC to send emails. I am using a Gmail account that I just created. Apparently Google has removed “Less Secured...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Has anyone successfully sent emails using the OSCAT_NETWORK.SMPT_CLIENT Function block? It seems like the Function Block does not get past...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom