IFIX5.0 reinstallation -getting error

jithin4270

can any one help me out??
I am setting up IFIX(5.0) scada on a computer after re-installation of OS(Windows XP).
I have the old back up files(the project folder with all its sub folders and files in it).
I am using Industrial gateway server 7.5
After opening the IFIX, When I select the SCU file and opens the workspace I am getting the error as "cannot find dsterror.dll" and when i try to open the system configuration I am getting the error as "error opening SCUERROR.dll"
Can sombody say whats is the reason behind it.
I can select a new SCU file but still it is getting same error(i think it is not changing)

Thanks for the reply,
I was unable to enter into the scu file. I have tried renaming the scu file, Then it allowed me to open another SCU file. It was a new information to me that each SCU file is configured with a particular location only. Now I placed the project in the configured location.
IT works well.