Cross Reference Problem TIA Portal

userxyz

Hello,

Anyone knows how this is possible ?

I do a cross reference (F11) on a output (cmd) bit and in the cross reference I can find that signal only in read only and cannot see where it is written ?

Gerry1.jpg

Gerry2.jpg

Do you have Knowhow protection in the project? That will break cross referencing and can render it useless depending on how much of the project is knowhow protected.

Similar Topics

Hello. I am having a problem in RSLogix 5000 that I have never seen before, and my co worker is having the same issue. When we cross reference a...
Replies
Views
All - I don't know much about PLC5, I am more from ControlLogix. Can someone answer this: So I am looking at a N262:10 tag with offset 2...
Replies
Views
Hello brothers and sisters of PLCTalk.net, I am working with a PLC5/40 program which uses RSLogix 5, and am wondering if there is a way to export...
Replies
Views
I have an issue in Studio 5000 where occasionally a few different tags numbers will change to an -e1.444 for less than a second. I ran the cross...
Replies
Views
What does it mean when you click on right click on a tag in a run and the "cross reference" option does not exist? Ive noticed sometimes its...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom