Software for TI 520C-1102

Oscarocruz

I need confirm that software can use with the CPU TI 520C-1102 and confirm the pin out for the comunication cable between this CPU and PC.

I Know that the software TISOFT 2 Release 6,3 work with this CPU , but in this moment i have only the Software TISOFT 2 Release 5.1
and I need to confirm if this version work with the CPU 520C-1102,

Thanks for your Help

Last edited:
What do you mean there is a bat file for the 530C? I am in similar boat, but need to connect PC to a 530C cpu using TISOFT 7.1. Are there PLC specific BAT files?

Similar Topics

I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi! So my problem is a little funky, I had Studio 5000 v 24 and 30 installed, but forgot to install RSLogix (which I cannot go without). Is there...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Hi, I cannot find the DLCA1764.EXE utilty software for data retrieving. Can someone share the link to download this software. Thanks!
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am an omron plc tec , lately I came across a siemens s7 200 cn plc . Can someone help me regarding the software required and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom