Intouch/Archestra Symbol Crashing

BKoch

I have an Archestra symbol within a Modern Intouch Windowviewer application that is doing some heavy data filtering before displaying the info to a datagridview. It takes about 5 seconds while it chugs away at the data/queries SQL, etc.

The problem I am experiencing is that the end user will see it lock and proceed to click things in an effort to interact with the screen. This causes windowviewer to give a not responding message or simply kill the archestra symbol. 🔨

Is there any way to prevent the program from locking up in this scenario?

Similar Topics

I'm working with an application that has to be done in 2012R2, so it doesn't have the situational awareness library and I find that the built-in...
Replies
Views
Hi, Currently I am building a series of InTouch windows that will use a common information bar at the bottom of each screen. I was just curious...
Replies
Views
I've got my Intouch Security configured for OS Group Based (ie: Domain) with the appropriate roles defined (matching the Domain) with their access...
Replies
Views
I used a few built-in SA symbols, and by default, their color is grey... so I loaded a new element style to make them look better. However, no...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would like to ask for help in solving my problem. I need to move application created in InTouch Stand Alone to Archestra IDE. I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom