wincc flexiable 2008.

ajay34

:geek: hai all ...
as i post here before..i had lost on key liecense for wincc flexiable 2008..i had bought new software from seimens.since i m not good at all on scada and learning ..i hope you genuis here could help me out or guide me ..

1) can i just install the ALM from usb stick or do i need to
do new installation for wincc..

2) can i save the project and parameter than used it again on newly install software..

i hope my question is not dump enuff.:confused:

I'm not sure I understood what you are asking but here it goes...

1) It is always better to install the software again, as it might be a newer version than the one you currently have

2) You can open any previous program after installing the software

I don't know what you mean by loosing the license, but if you lost the pen or the computer crashed, you could get a new license from Siemens for free, as long as you have the original packing.

the pc was crush before.. after repair.it show license KEY not valid.
to cut the short .had lost the original installation cd and usb stick .
bought a new software same version from seimens.,

1 more question..do i need to setup again all the parameter.such as
com port and something.

thanks for the reply..i would try it

just to clear my curious...once i have the project ..and do i need to delete the software (prolem) than install the software again ..or just
install again..and just open the project back and safe it on pc..
sorry again i m new to this scada control method