TI Series 425

STEM

Not having worked with TI for over 10 years, I have been bidding a job in which the customer has described an existing system as a TI Series 425.

What exactly is this and does anyone have a link for manuals, software, programming cables, i/o cards, etc?

Just confirming

Thanks for your quick reply.

I just confirming that the "TI Series 425" is actually a Koyo TI-305 or TI-405? Would this most likely be the TI-405 with 425 CPU?

TIA

The fact that a TI 425 was specified for a new project is an indication that the specifier is not much up to date.

The AutomationDirect 405 series is what your looking for..

Sounds like the customer only wants some programming done... not a new system.
Gee... maybe the customer likes the TI-405... imagine that.

isn't the 425 and 430 the same?
and 435 and 440?
425 doesn't need a memory card, as the 435 does, right?