Modicon Premium Connection Difficultiy

mayo8560

Hope someone can help.

I am trying to upload the code from a running system that cannot be stopped.
It is a Modicon Premium TSX P57203 (cannot see an M in the processor number), this appears to be a PL7 processor from the Schneider website.
I have PL7 pro V4.5 installed on an XP VM (my base machine is Windows 7 64 bit, hence the VM), I am using a TSXCUSB485 & TSXCRJMD25 that is connected and recognised by the drivers installed on the VM.
I am plugged into the TER port and have opened a blank project for a TSX P57203 V5.8. I am using Unitelway and address SYS. However no matter what I do I cannot establish a connection to enable me to transfer the program from the PLC to my PC.

I am on site for 2 more days and need to resolve this ASAP

Please help, what am I doing wrong.
Cheers

Have you gone into the drivers manager and into unitelway config and selected the right com-port for that driver?