Allen Bradley 1747-SDN EDS File

Hi Ron
Unless I'm reading it wrong, it says it on the label on the card. That said, the 7.1 EDS (which I previously found and disregarded as it was a different version to my card) seems to have done the trick. So, I probably was reading it wrong.

Thanks!
pp

Last edited:
I see in the manual that the SDN has firmware revisions up to 7.006 which may be what is on the card. The EDS files have their own revisions..first number major, second number minor.

For SDN's with firmware revisions of 7.005 and above the EDS file is also held on the SDN and can be "uploaded" using the eds wizard in rsnetworx (late versions)

Similar Topics

I am trying to update the firmware of a 1747-SDN Series B that is currently at firmware version 5.01 to version 8.006 which is the only version...
Replies
Views
We have a number of 1747-BSN modules in stock but need 2 1747-SN modules for a project. Can we use a 1747-BSN in lieu of a 1747-SN? Any...
Replies
Views
I have a AB 1747-UIC USB to DH 485 converter Can I use that to connect to a watlow controller EZzone with "standard bus EIA 485" ...
Replies
Views
Hello, Please , I need help, I want to configure a DeviceNet network. Indeed , my DeviceNet network consists of : 1747 SDN Allen Bradley...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, Im struggling with a plc that we got here in the company where I work at. We use this plc for precooler temperature monitoring...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom