Troubles with the alarm's sounds at my new Stan alone machine

NicolasVLN

Hi guys please help me with something, i'm new with factory talk SE and everything about rockwell so let me try to explain it, in my job we have a stand alone machine where we can see and hear the alarms, its based on "HMI tag alarm sumary editor", okay the computer where actually it's run the application is a pice of junk so we buy a new pc, so i had to did a backup,i did it on the application manager, the new pc alrady have the rockwell's programs so its supposed that i just have to recover the program (with application manager, right?) and change the pc right, i mean i connect the new pc to my actually network wire and the aplicattion its running and everythings ok, except the sound, when i come to the display that contain the "HMI tag alarm sumary editor" how i said, the events appers but the sounds dont, i try to check the speacker but everything its okay,(i mean i put music and is like, and its okay), please let me know if someone have something about this trouble :c

Ps: really sorry for my bad english, greathings

(My system is 64 bits, windows 7 profesional, it's factory talk view SE v8.0.0)