Open Source PLC protocols?

I am not a GE user but most PLC programming software allow you to "force" an input on.
There's nothing wrong with forcing I/O, but I want my simulation act more like a real world system rather than poking around in PLC itself.

Ultimately I am going to end up writing a self contained, standalone, specialized HMI system that does exactly what I want it to do. Its a long story, but there are benefits and strategic advantages for me to do this.

Similar Topics

GitHub Link: Open Industry Project This is a side project I've been working on for some time. The goal is to provide an open platform for...
Replies
Views
GitHub Link: https://github.com/Automation-Standard/Open-Industry-Project This is a little side project I've been working on that I felt would be...
Replies
Views
Does anyone here have suggestions of open source SCADA software that can be used for Mitsubishi PLC FX3U Series. I want to monitor its data...
Replies
Views
I was just reading Archie's post about the open source AdvancedHMI system they have developed. This is a great system, but in order to grow in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm a Ph.D. student at the University of Alabama in Huntsville, and my research topic is SCADA cyber security. My goal is to find...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom